Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year's Reading


A big thank you to everyone one who contributes to and finds some use from Euro Crime. I hope Euro Crime continues to help readers find new authors and new books.

The book I'm possibly most excited about reading in 2014 is... Dog Will Have His Day by Fred Vargas tr. Sian Reynolds which is the follow-up to my all time favourite Vargas, The Three Evangelists.

What's your most looked forward to book? Here are some of the titles released in 2014.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen - Happy New Year and thanks for all you do to bring great reading and viewing to us all. May 2014 be a great year for you.

Anonymous said...

Excellent list Kaen, thanks. Probably Deon Meyer's Cobra is my most look forwrd to book.

Anonymous said...

Very useful list - thanks! I think I'm most looking forward to Gordon Ferris' 'Gallowglass'.

WendyCarole said...

Thanks for the list. There are a fair few there I would like to read.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything you do to promote global crime fiction.

I have utilized your vast archives of reviews often, and enjoy all of my stops here,