Thursday, July 05, 2012

Poll Results on International Dagger - 2012

The polls have now closed for voting on who you want to and think will win this year's CWA International Dagger. The Dagger winner will be announced this evening at the CWA Awards Ceremony in London.

There were 119 votes in the "want to win" and 80 votes in the "will win". In both cases the winner was Phantom by Jo Nesbo followed by The Potter's Field by Andrea Camilleri in the "want to win" and Trackers by Deon Meyer in the "will win".

I will remove the polls in the next couple of days. Many thanks to all those who took part and read the shortlist.

Which book do you want to win the International Dagger?




The Dark Valley got 3 votes (2%).

Which book will win the International Dagger?

 

I Will Have Vengeance received zero votes in this category.

1 comment:

Maxine Clarke said...

Everyone loves Phantom! I didn't vote for it in either category (though I did enjoy it, I enjoyed others more), so I'll wait and see if I am correct or (probably) not.